- All Saints Garden Art and Craft Market - A large variety of stalls are available in this small market. Everything you can buy is done by the artist -- including our beeswax candles!
- Amber Paradise - Amber jewelery from the
Baltic Amber region. Whether you are looking for a
treat for yourself or a special gift for a loved one you are sure to find something perfect
from our varied and extensive range.
- Y? Aromatherapy - Hand made skin care.
Botanical based products made from natural raw materials and essential oils.
- Inner Space Cambridge - Mentioned in the INDEPENDENT as one of ‘The Best 50 Places in
Cambridge’, Inner Space offers a wide range of opportunities to develop
personal skills and explore spiritual values.
Other sites about candles, honey, beeswax and healthy lifestyle
Maybe you are looking for some more information about beeswax or looking for other kind of candles, or you want to have a look at other shops in the web. Find below a small list of the most interesting ones. Note we are not affiliated to any of these and not responsible for their content -- we just list them here for your convenience.
- The Honey Shop - A good place to go if you want to know what beeswax is. The online articles are good and they offer some books if you want to start into beekeeping!
- Scented Candle Shop - A large range of candles, most of them scented with a lot of fragrances. Note however not all of these are chemical free.
- BetterBee - Good place if you want to start making beeswax candles.
- BeePlace - Here you can find candle kits and books.
- Chain Bridge Honey Farm - A wide range of beeswax products including polish.
- The National Honey Show - A show featuring everything related to honey.
- Brighter Blessings - Including citronella beeswax candles.